Before taking your first class all students must create an account at and then email Anna at to receive a disclaimer form to complete. Once the form is returned we will arrange for our founder, Martine to host a private zoom meeting with you to assess your set up at home to ensure our instructors will be able to see you properly during the class so they can assist you with verbal adjustments during the exercises when needed.
Please ensure that you sign up by 8pm the night before class and also notify Barre 50 by 8pm the night before of any injuries or concerns so that your instructor can create a suitable class.
If you need to change your class, please be sure to do so within our 12 hour cancellation policy.
Please ensure that you arrive 5 minutes before class begins.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR ONLINE CLASSES ?
1 set of 1kg dumbbells or lighter if used
1 yoga strap or towl
Mat or large towl to lay on
Pilates soft Exersoft ball 7 or 9 inch or towl
Cushions for support in abs
A chair or something stable to use as a barre for support
All STUDENTS MUST ENSURE
• there is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person
• any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed
• the surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips,
trips or falls
• there are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
• there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.
In addition, the following disclaimer applies in respect of any pre-recorded sessions: